Experts are asking whether China is measuring pollution or preparing for war, following its use of green laser beams over Hawaii. While the satellite is for monitoring pollution, questions arise: why measure pollution so far away? And what other kind of information can they get? Experts point to American military bases in Hawaii, as well as the fleet of submarines in the sea.
Topics in this episode:
- China’s Green Lasers Map More Than Pollution: Experts
- DeSantis Warns About Biden’s Aid to Ukraine
- Taiwan’s Vice President Running for President; Taking Tougher Stance on China Than Tsai Ing-Wen
- China Approves Law Changes Amid Possible War Prep
- Ready to Fight: U.S. Teams With S. Korea for Drill
- China, Russia, Iran Hold Joint Drill in Middle-East
- China Fully Reopens Borders to Foreign Tourists
- Petitioners Suppressed During China’s Two Sessions
- China’s Green Lasers Over Hawaii Sign of Coming War?