The city of Hong Kong is no longer recognizable. That’s what a number of locals had to say amid the anniversary of its handover from Britain to Beijing. On the other hand, China’s Communist Party leader said the opposite: that the city has risen from the ashes.
The world’s largest naval exercise is underway in Hawaii. Troops from 26 nations are joining this year—looking to counter China’s military aggression.
Taiwan’s foreign minister highlights his hopes for the island, as it grapples with the threat of invasion.
Imposter social media accounts are exposed by a new report. It says the accounts are posing as Texans to attack the state’s rare earth industry online.
Shanghai Disney reopens to the public after a months-long closure. But some theme park goers say it’s not the same.
Topics in this episode:
- Hongkonger on City’s Situation: ‘We Cannot Go Back’
- Johnson: UK Doing ‘All It Can’ to Hold China to Commitments on Hong Kong
- Hong Kong’s Situation Explained
- World’s Largest Navy Drill Underway in Hawaii
- Top Taiwan Diplomat Requests Support in Case of War
- Report Exposes Alleged Beijing Propaganda Tactics
- Bill Aims to Protect U.S. Agriculture, Farms
- Shanghai Disney Reopens After 3-Month Closure
- Samsung Beats TSMC to Mass Produce 3nm Microchips
- Taiwan Reveals Plans to Build $5B Factory in Texas
- China Still Relies on Foreign Microchips: Report
- Can G7’s Plan Counter China’s Belt and Road?
Have other topics you want us to cover? Drop us a line: email@example.com
And if you’d like to buy us a coffee: https://donorbox.org/china-in-focus
Subscribe to our newsletter for more first-hand news from China.
Follow China in Focus on social media:
Click the “Save” button below the video to access it later on “My List”
Follow EpochTV on social media: