Countering China: something both sides of the U.S. aisle agree on. But Republicans say they’ll take a different approach if they win the midterm elections.
F-35 fighter jet deliveries are on pause—all because of a single part made in China.
Is the United States still granting China access to microchip technology? A recent sales approval by U.S. regulators hints the answer is “yes.”
North Korea’s nuclear threat is getting an update. A new rule means the country could launch nuclear strikes if it feels threatened—and rejects future denuclearization talks.
Topics in this episode:
- House GOP Vows to Counter China with Majority
- Taiwan Confident About ‘High Standard’ U.S. Trade Deal
- French Senators Visit Taiwan Following Pelosi Trip
- ‘Made in China’ Part Halts Fighter Jet Deliveries
- Rubio: Biden Fails to Block IP Sale to China
- N. Korea Strengthens Nuclear Weapons Policy
- India, Japan to Strengthen Military Ties
- Russia Invasion Halts Half of Neon Output for Chips
- How Much Help Is the U.S. Giving Taiwan?
Have other topics you want us to cover? Drop us a line: firstname.lastname@example.org
And if you’d like to buy us a coffee: https://donorbox.org/china-in-focus
Subscribe to our newsletter for more first-hand news from China.
Follow China in Focus on social media:
Click the “Save” button below the video to access it later on “My List”
Follow EpochTV on social media: