The World Health Organization is warning that tough times are ahead for China. Beijing is now U-turning on its zero-COVID-19 policy.
Funeral homes in Beijing are struggling to meet increased demand for cremations. Video shows long queues of hearses waiting to store dead bodies.
Lawmakers are introducing a new bill in Washington. The goal is to squeeze Huawei out of U.S. financial systems.
The Biden administration is sending African leaders a message during a summit: America is a better partner for Africa than China.
A Chinese billionaire is wanted in the United States. We look at why the state of California wants to extradite him from the UK.
Topics in this episode:
- Chaos Looms as China U-Turns Zero-COVID-19
- World Health Organization: China May Pay Hefty Price for U-Turn on Virus
- Video: Long Lines at Crematory Amid China Virus Surge
- How One Chinese Man Became a Twitter Sensation Amid China’s Anti-Lockdown Protests
- Lawmakers Introduce Bill, Aim to Cut Huawei from U.S. Financial System
- China a Hot Topic as Biden Woos African Leaders
- Ex-Marine Held in Australia Faces U.S. Charges
- Chinese Billionaire Accused of Bribery in U.S.
- Hong Kong Demands Chinese National Anthem, Google Refuses
- Trey: Exposing China’s Lucrative Organ Trade
Have other topics you want us to cover? Drop us a line: email@example.com
And if you’d like to buy us a coffee: https://donorbox.org/china-in-focus
Subscribe to our newsletter for more first-hand news from China.
Follow China in Focus on social media:
Click the “Save” button below the video to access it later on “My List”
Follow EpochTV on social media:
BUY Jan 6 DVD: The Real Story of Jan. 6 Documentary（102 Minutes, Color) , Promo Code “[Tiffany]” for 20% off.