Protests are sweeping across China, with crowds demanding the communist regime and its leader step down. Protesters are fed up with Beijing’s zero-COVID-19 policies.
Does China believe it’s a good time to invade Taiwan as an attempt to distract citizens’ anger at the regime? Taiwan responds.
Canada is unveiling its Indo-Pacific strategy. The long-awaited plan features almost $2 billion for spending in the region.
China’s economy continues to spiral. We zoom in on the petroleum, coal, and fuel processing industry.
Topics in this episode:
- Rare Protests Erupt Across China, Residents Demand Xi Jinping Step Down
- Massive Protests Erupt Across China
- Protests Across 51 Chinese Colleges Call for Freedom
- Taiwanese Scholar on Recent Protests in China
- Taiwan Keeping an Eye on China Amid Protests
- U.S., UK, Germany React to China’s Protests
- Canada’s Pacific Strategy: China ‘Disruptive’
- China Sentences Canadian Star Kris Wu to 13 Years
- Chinese Industries See Profit Decline
- $84B: Bank to Bail Out China’s Property Sector
- China to Provide New Investment Credits to Cuba
- N. Korea’s Kim Aiming for ‘Strongest Nuclear Force’
Have other topics you want us to cover? Drop us a line: email@example.com
And if you’d like to buy us a coffee: https://donorbox.org/china-in-focus
Subscribe to our newsletter for more first-hand news from China.
Follow China in Focus on social media:
Click the “Save” button below the video to access it later on “My List”
Follow EpochTV on social media:
BUY Jan 6 DVD: The Real Story of Jan. 6 Documentary（102 Minutes, Color) , Promo Code “[Tiffany]” for 20% off.